The Kinder Surprise Experiment is scientifically conducted by the two physicists and Kinder Surprise Egg lovers Giovanna and Danilo. The purpose of the experiment is to analyze the variety of Kinder Surprise embedded toys and possibly the variance of them when related to geographical location. All results will be published here on an (almost) daily basis.
 

Saturday, July 23, 2005

 

Prologue to the Foreword

I clearly remember it; as if it was 1 day ago.

On July 23, 2005 I have had my final promille of endurance/tolerance with declining quality of Kinder Surprise Eggs' toys used up. It was then that I contacted my favourite co-experimentista, Giovanna, to jointly conduct an experiment on both sides of the Atlantic - one that would show "if the whole global village is forced to endure this regime of lunacy" (my words exactly) with once so-loved and so-good toys.

Being true scientists, we have thought of a couple other intriguing issues that could be analyzed in parallel with our main objective. As such, we give to you our experimental report in anticipation of better times ahead for all of us who want to keep on being genuinely surprised by the Kinder Surprise Egg contents.